Bili- Therapy pad type
A Pad-type phototherapy unit making use of characteristic blue LED light. The pad-type is placed on the back of the infant for any treatment without interrupting visulaisation.
- 3 different levels of intensity and has two sizes (small and large).
- The wavelength ranges form 430-490nm which is the recommended wavelength by AAP guidelines.
- The pad type can be used in a bassinet next to the mother’s bed and also contains the treatment timer to aid.
- The combination of Bili therapy Pad type and Bili therapy spot type can be used together for effectively providing double phototherapy treatment without interfering with visualisation of the new born.
- As the light source is blue LED, there is virtually no harmful radiation such as UV, or infrared which can increase water loss in neonates.
Click the below icons to download Minerva Medical Technologies mobile application from Play Store/App Store for online purchase.
Request For Demo
To know more about Bili- Therapy pad type Please fill the following form