Cardiart 7108 3-channel ECG
Cardiart 7108 is a simultaneous 3 – channel recorder that is user-selectable (3/2/1 channel). Equipped with thermal printer, it can print user-selected rhythm lead trace up to 100 seconds. The compact and portable machine is enabled with automatic/ manual modes and comes with an in-built rechargeable battery. It has the capability to store and transfer ECG to the PC real-time through a USB
- Three Channel ECG Recording.
- Automatic and Manual recording modes.
- Parameter measurement program.
- 10-bit A/D converter, 0.05 – 150 Hz bandwidth, 500Hz sampling frequency.
- Lead off Indication.
- Internal rechargeable NiMH battery – 450 ECG’s.
- Last memorized ECG recording.
- Optional: Real-time ECG transfer to PC through USB.
Click the below icons to download Minerva Medical Technologies mobile application from Play Store/App Store for online purchase.
Request For Demo
To know more about Cardiart 7108 Please fill the following form