E- Flo 6C
E – Flo 6C is a 3 gas (O2, N2O, and Air) machine which maintains minimum minute ventilation. The workstation’s capabilities include VCV, PCV, Manual and Standby modes. Featuring a comprehensive colour coded alarm system with alarm messages for patient safety, E-Flo 6C has both adult and paediatric modes.
- 8.4″ colour TFT screen with display of Pressure-time, Flow-time and Volume-time waveforms
- Standard Ventilation Modes of VCV, PCV, Manual & Standby
- Advanced proportional solenoid valve technology to realize accurate ventilation control
- Low flow capable mechanical flow meter with hypoxic guard system and back light on/off function with five tubes (two tubes for O2 and N2O and one tube for Air)
- Integrated Absorber- Can be easily assembled or disassembled without any tools. All gas connections are internal which reduces chances of leakage
- Dual flow sensing – Inspiratory and expiratory volume measured and displayed on the screen
- Lithium battery – Up to 360 minutes back up
- Comprehensive alarm system
- Central pipeline and cylinders. Yoke system (1XO2, 1XN2O without cylinders)
- Standard Fresh Gas Outlet for connecting Semi Open circuit
- Adult and Paediatric modes of operation
- Electronic PEEP allows clinicians to set accurate PEEP.
- Optional: Vaporiser, SpO2 Module, CO2( MASIMO – Mainstream), Active AGSS System, Autoclavable function of Absorber, Auxiliary Oxygen flow meter, AIR/O2 Driving for Ventilator with Auto Switching, Mainstream Gas Module for 5 kinds of Anaesthetic Agent, CO2 and N2O (MASIMO)
Click the below icons to download Minerva Medical Technologies mobile application from Play Store/App Store for online purchase.
Request For Demo
To know more about E- Flo 6C Please fill the following form