Leoni Plus HFO
Leoni Plus, a Intensive Care ventilator with dedicated applications for premature infants and children weighing up to 30kgs. The device is suitable for long-term ventilation by displaying the vital information in the form of parameter ratings and waveforms on 12” screen and is extremely easy and intuitive featuring innovative ventilation technology. The extremely powerful HFO based on unconventional form of Mechanical Ventilation integrated with membrane principle, time-controlled boosting of the average pressure, adjustable I: E Ratio, Frequency and Mean Pressure
- Suitable for long term ventilation of premature babies and infants, neonates and paediatric patients weighing up to 30 Kg.
- Ventilation modes include nCPAP, IPPV/IMV, S-IPPV, SIMV and PSV for premature and infants.
- Assisted Ventilator modes include Volume-Controlled Tidal Volume guarantee.
- It works by setting a fixed tidal Volume (VT) that the ventilator will deliver at set intervals of time or when the patient initiates a breath with 10 sensitivity levels.
- Patient proximate leakage is managed with a compensated flow or a volume trigger and is calibrated within seconds of ventilation interruption.
- Graphic display, graphic trend and log data of spontaneous breaths displayed simultaneously.
- A 12” colour display and a detachable touchscreen control unit for displaying crucial parameters, graphs, loops etc.
- It consists of an Oxygen/ compressed air mixer with an integrated oxygen monitor.
- Integrated rechargeable battery.
- Upgradeable to Double Membrane Extremely powerful, High frequency Oscillatory ventilation, with time-controlled boosting of average pressure, and adjustable I/E ratio.